Relationships are difficult to navigate sometimes. Wounds from hurtful words and actions from those who are supposed to love you can leave you feeling rejected and confused. Over time who you are is whittled away. You may feel trapped uncertain of what your options are. Stuck and depressed become your mode of living as you suffer in silence. “Where is God?’ you may question. It is times like these that a support system is necessary.
Join us for a time of encouragement, sharing, discussion of a challenging topic, and fellowship with other women who have found themselves in difficult circumstances. For more information on FOCUS support groups or for details on starting a group in your area, please contact FOCUS at 630-617-0088 or by email at: FocusSup@focusministries1.org.
Come as you are…no cost, no obligations, no requirements!
- Sonora – Mondays, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Conyers – 2nd Tuesday of every month, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Burkesville – Tuesdays 1:00 pm to 3:00 p.m.
- Arlington Heights – 3rd Thursday of every month 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Carol Stream – Every Wednesday at 6:30 pm
Mt. Prospect – Every other Wednesday at 6:30 pm
South Holland – Thursdays 7:00 pm
West Chicago – 1st and 3rd Sunday 6 pm – 8 pm
Wood Dale – 2nd Thursday, 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- St. Louis – Every other Tuesday, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Lynnwood – Wednesdays, 6:30 pm – 8:30 p.m.